ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 13.0.1 Build 1381 + Crack [Full]

ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
A new version of one of the most popular image management software has been released, and you can view and edit them using various methods. The program is very popular among users of digital cameras, as with its help they can edit the received photos as much as possible. After the system change I switched to this product myself, as it used to work not so fast and I wasn’t happy about it a little bit, now I’m quite satisfied and I recommend you to download ACDSee from our project.
A great number of advantages of this product are the very high speed of processing graphic files, you can work with almost any graphic format, there is also a multithreading built in, and I like the file-browser with which it is easy to navigate through the contents of the folders and to conduct a preview of the graphics inside them. Naturally, ACDSee is able to convert the image to other formats, and in your hands will be all the settings to adjust the quality of the picture, there is also a batch mode, also if I am not mistaken it is possible to connect external plugins.
I specifically made a screenshot so that you could see a little bit of the image processing capabilities, here everything is quite convenient and complete, you can resize, crop the image, add the text or watermark you need, also ACDSee can rotate, reflect, adjust your images, add various effects, and so on, in general everything is actually convenient and understandable. If you look at the interface, it looks stylish enough to deal with all the settings ACDSee will be very easy. That’s probably all I wanted you to write, and I hope you’ll find this program as useful as I am, enjoy your use!

Features:

Comprehensive RAW Editor
Make the most of your RAW images with Photo Studio Ultimate’s built-in support for over 500 camera models. For ultimate freedom, start with the rough data captured by your camera and transform it using exposure, contrast, color, repair, sharpening, and other detail-based tools.

Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing—everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.

Erase and Replace
Take what you want from your photos, and integrate the rest. Select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background. This content-aware tool will produce a natural result even while extracting elements like telephone poles, crowds of strangers, imperfections, ominous clouds—whatever you want.

Deform and Reform
Creative image manipulation has never been so fluid. The Liquify tool allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. Shift, pinch, bulge, or restore. Develop free-flowing designs, or retouch portraits by moving pixels without altering them. *Available for 64-bit only.

Mobilize Your Life
With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. Edit and transfer metadata while taking advantage of RAW support on iPhone.

Intelligent & Advanced Adjustments
Become the master of light and color in your images. Control brightness, saturation, hue, and vibrance with mathematical precision. Intuitive lighting adjustment tools allow you to effortlessly adjust exposure with our patented Light EQTM. technology. Dramatically shift lighting in specific areas without affecting the image as a whole, or subtly tweak individual tone bands.

What’s New:

Develop Mode Brush Additions
Brush on boosts in vibrance, saturation, hue, brightness, and contrast, color overlays, or tweak temperature, tint, and tone curves in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients.

Improved Black & White
In Black & White mode, increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target.

Color LUTs
Seamlessly color grade your images by importing and applying LUTs as colorful Edit mode filters.

Colors in Contrast
Adjust contrast in specific tones and target precise brightness ranges to bring out contrast details in highlights or shadows.

Support for HEIF
Decode HEIF files—a high efficiency media container format type for images and image sequences—in ACDSee Photo Studio.

Auto Advance
Adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image, allowing you to organize entire folders without moving your hands from the keyboard.

Develop Settings Pane
View adjustments made to your images in Develop mode, copy those adjustments and paste them onto other images, or restore the image—all from within the convenience of Manage mode or View mode.

Import/Export Develop/Edit Presets
Distribute your presets to others by exporting, or relish in others’ work or processing you did in the past by importing.

Import/Export Actions
Share your actions with other users by exporting them as convenient, compressed packages, or receive actions made by friends, enjoying the limitless creative potential of recorded actions.

Luminosity Selection
Create selections based on the brightness in your images. The brighter a pixel is, the stronger a selection will be on that pixel.

Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts in Manage Mode
Whip through your management process with customizable hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.

Print Improvements
Compensate for your printer’s idiosyncrasies with exposure, contrast, and sharpness settings built right into the Print dialog.

Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10

ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 13.0.1 Build 1381 + Crack – (229.6 Mb)

**Skriveni Sadržajt: Kliknite na dugme HVALA da biste videli sadržaj**

Requirements: 10.13 or later 64-bit

ACDSee Photo Studio 6.1.1536 macOS – (31.5 Mb)

**Skriveni Sadržajt: Kliknite na dugme HVALA da biste videli sadržaj**